In this Episode
We will talk with Fariha, and she is a mental health therapist who started her own practice 2 years ago earlier; she has also worked with children for over 10 years. Fariha decides to start her own project based on her ideas. She will tell us how she managed to overcome her limiting beliefs and imposter syndrome to start working on her idea that had never been followed or even supported by others in her surroundings.
Fariha also carries a logical reason to show how important it is to consider yourself not fit for a certain place after multiple failures and think of stepping back and observing the situation for another attempt for another journey.
- About Fariha: 01:39
- Reasons for starting own business: 02:20
- Her way of treating an imposter syndrome: 03:45
- Working on one’s goal: 04:34
- People’s creativity and limiting beliefs: 06:05
- Society’s role in one’s creativity: 07:36
- Transforming from bad experiences to future: 08:59
- How to progress in life: 11:50
- A requirement of creativity to achieve one’s goal: 12:24
- Reasons for giving up: 14:35
Connect with Fariha
Get Free Assessment Guide here : https://createimpossible.com/limitingbeliefs/
Create Impossible website : https://createimpossible.com/